Carbon Monoxide Alarm by Kidde - Travel Size
Portable to take as you travel to alert you of dangerous levels of carbon monoxide. When carbon monoxide is detected, the unit will alert with a distinct pattern of beeps and a corresponding red LED light will pulse until the device is reset or the carbon monoxide is eliminated. When there is no carbon monoxide present, a green LED light will flash every 30 seconds, indicating a properly operating alarm when power is present. Requires 3 AA batteries (included). Includes a test/reset button; low battery signal.